Our Manufacturing Workshop
“Far more than simply a tuxedo and suiting production centre”
Our manufacturing workshop and business offices (called The Tux Tailor Central or simply “The TTC”) is conveniently located in Imam Haron Road (Lansdowne Road), Claremont. Our workshop is a dedicated, fully equipped manufacturing factory, using only seasoned tailors that produce superior workmanship and high quality end products.
Our superior level of manufacturing is achieved due to a combination of factors, such as:
- A dedicated and astutely-designed space that allows for organisation and efficiency
- Quality equipment that periodically goes in for mechanical maintenance;
- Highly skilled artisans,
- And most importantly, an ethos of hard work and a dedication to achieving excellence.
Our manufacturing workshop produces:
- Ties and bowties
- Tracksuits and a variety of fleeces
- Coats, trench-coats and styled jackets
- Caps, formal and sporting hats
- A large variety of uniforms and work aprons
For more information with regard to manufacturing (bulk or medium quantities), please contact our Manufacturing and Distribution Head of Department, Taariq [062 887 2700] or The Tux Tailor Executive Director, Mr Ali [084 045 8288].